Saturday, March 25, 2006






WOO OHOOO!O!!!!



its all worth it!!!

$320 bucks of cross country prep gear expenditure wass all worth it!!!

nike shoes, $230
nike dri-fit running pants a.k.a Gay Pants (alot of peoples call it gay), $40
nike dri fit training shirt,$56
nike socks, $9
late nite jogging at 3 am every 2 nights, 2.4km jogging with fel, bee ting, and zhi shin at kallang and 6km endurance jog with tiffy and jon: priceless


2nd!!


i got Second Place for the Men's A/B division!! woo hoooo... Benjamin Tan got first, well, that guy is monster, gap was close though... so sayang. wasted. at least, i beaten the tiger flat... i killed the tiger... and my prodigy, Jon got 7th. makes me so proud,
but not like my another prodigy, TIFFANIE!!!:


she got second also!!! team katana the A/B Division Seconders!!! alright baby!

but anyways, SOMEONE in C Division gals also got second.. and makes me somewhat happy!!!but it makes me happy after i read this blog from HUI YI!!! can you believe it?

an article from hui yi:


hehs. jovel is so nice to sanlihin, ran like hell when shes sick to get second for him. i mean guys, treasure ur gers. dun leave them for some flesh esp sanlihin. =).

full of shit. 3 things:

*first, u dun refer to me by my name, you call me Sexydragon. and get it right. even mr karamjit addresses me as Sexydragon.

*second, u misspelt my name.

and

*third, simply, what flesh? what flesh?? tell me. i treasure her, im nice to her, she got sick, it matters to me , as if i did not run like hell just now, we are having a stable relationship already... we planned this earlier that we would get 2nd's... and dun mess around already. ur being a grandma

so wad already.



WOOHOOOO!!! after party!!! i got 2nd!!! woohooooo!!!

i got the rights to pee anywhere as a privilege!!

nah not my pee. , thats the Sportade Lemon Thirst Quencher.

ur transexual if u really fall for it.

No comments: