Tuesday, April 25, 2006

MY LIFE, MY STYLE!!!

Gimme some elbow room,
got back from marina square... argh!!
didnt feel the burnng hole in my pocket .
went with inuyaya
then we saw this lying malay gay guy.

me: wheres the marshmellows??
gay supermart guy: erm, i think its at that side(points over the aisle)
that aisle is like furniture section and laundromat shit.

grape marshmallow from mini toons was nice..


Slit... Booo hooo hooo... the malay guy!! slit...


Next weeks im gonna run my 2.4 thursday or maybe next week... so prepared for this...
the 2.4 event is making me impatient. it feels like:

me is to 2.4km run
equals
Zhonh Liang is to A-math paper 2 exam.


Top 5 Blacklist Rival.

1.Spider


2. Gen X


3. Tiger red 4-striper superstar


4. Tall Freak


5. Ling


i was never ace for strength in both academic nor physical..
for now, im gonna ace the fuck out of physical. despite the damn fact that exams are around the damn corners.!!! argh!! my life my style!

12 am!! *whistle*

No comments: