Friday, August 24, 2007

she left and died

uh, okay, its been awhile, and havent been blogging for quite some time and i NEVER tag my own blog since the start of this year. so that fake ass sexydragon can kiss my ass, get an australian accent and also, get a '17' tribal tattoo.. oh by the way, my birthday is sooo coming. its sooo gonna be mediocre.


linette helping me tape my pictures
gwen



pre-fight shot
bryan gaming
pokemon blue version, in handphone
martin hair

ben tan
ali g
nicklas
joel
yea im telling you, suck my dick
one of the many fight moments
one of the many gay moments
jack boon
some wingless lesbians with hummingbird shit
some dnt cover shit
some exploding bmw shit
some hello kitty, japanese cartoon shit
some dragon and lotus shit
specs advertisment
gaybar
martin
showing off the non-ageing hands
mrs han
sompolpong
ruiting
jim
uhh
sunshine after the rain
self-explanatory
come come
'cash'-ino
wooo, clap clap clap, make a wish!
sing sing sing
bryan, ali and ben poh
one crazy ass indian from nowhere

SUPER high
dragon and some shit - real electric motor tattoo machine
tribal- clean color marker

howard
pool-ing

nick doing his tip
the most unimpressing cue-shot to date
billiard
jim
he looks like me
lancer evo x.

No comments: