Saturday, November 22, 2008

awesome + fantastic = autistic man!!

OMG! Dream chic. The dance with the devil. Dope potions. FUN FUN FUN. And it looks like Im gonna die like this. I've done everything. Now, i can die peacefully!

OMG again! i need to fucking paint!

eh?? oh yeah. why is everyone are painting during holidays?!
i should follow suit because it seems fun.

i need to get my ass to somewhere far off. Not too far off, but affordable and doesnt require me to place my ass on a plane, like say, a sleazy seedy neighbourhood in Kuala Lumpur!? that'll be great for me but most certainly an overdose.


okay, peoples, im a little off right now, you could prescribe to subside my affliction.



Oh. mr matthew, i have your centrefold-worthy lollipop pic in my hard drive. i wanna upload it here. too tempting. alot of ppls wanna see it to. so yea. in due salvation, do tag.
now, its get busy time.

ATTENTION!
FA1A PEOPLES!
this just in. YOU NEED TO HAND IN another book of 100 sketches by next semester.


-Love, Jian Yao.

No comments: