Wednesday, March 04, 2009

fire fire burn so high. kaninabeichaocheebye!

fucking stress can??


and outside plaza sing, lovely weather.
it was raining pouring and at the same time, scorching sunny. this time i see no rainbow. fuck.

oh, theres an urban legend that, if you managed to walk across under a rainbow, your gender taste would change. or somewhere along that line. rainbow superstition. whatever.
the post that made my day:

http://typicalben.blogspot.com/2009/02/who-fuck-is-this.html


ctrl, right click, new window. and get ready to lmfao lol rofl

my expensive chicka-chicka JAY CHOU ellesse watch was badly damaged man:

sorry for the bad macro. im really bad in this kinda shit. i need to be baptised by johnston, bryan and juhardcore's magic photoshopskillz. but anyways, the watch face cracked when it accidentally slipped away from my shelf compartment which was my shoulder high. heart cracked


new colleague:

Jean-ah and Gina


so it was a tiring day when i got home from work and heading home walking past fullerton, until i saw this!!:

OMG! match made in heaven or what?? dream came literally true man!
the two cars that i wish to own later in future:

Black 1997 Jeep Defender
and a
Black 2008 Porsche 911

FUCK!

dude, i swear i literally rubbed my eyes in disbelief. and i actually wanted to scout somewhere till the owner arrives or something. and then i would like stab him in the neck and take the keys..


speaking of match made in heaven, i attended my COUSIN'S malay wedding. LOL! shes just only bout 3 years older than me. but super cool, check out their bridal setup:

getting married together along with the MOTORBIKE!!. is life too fucking weird or what?
the bike on the right looks okay, but the one on the left is the EPITOME man. EPITOME! of sheer Mat-ness. especially when you have them included in the wedding ceremony.


dressed for the occasion man. my another cousin. power ah! this one really look fitting in the MoS back then. like outside the Smoove cage, on the sidebars, dancing retardedly with their abangz or just creepily staring..

errrbody in the club get tipsy!
eh, ah, eh, ah, eh oh! tatakut.. tatakut... or something like that.

technobengz club! so tonight im ready to go arena and because recently i heard that they added indie electro and almost hard thumping trance kinda techno. woah man, like that i can YO ARH YO! with my newfound bengz friends. maybe i should call Rina along with me too. and then we would light the place up with our fireball wrist dance.

and im gonna stare at some chio ah lian and she would go:
ai sio kan mai? wo si qin cai! ai si ai! ta bi bo sor zai! toh bai ki! toh bo bai ki sio hoong kee!




huhuh. so anyways,

i went online just now to seach for gang poems i could sync into club musics, i ended up at S.O.F.T sg music blog and they have at thread thats titled 'What are they trying to prove!?'
heres some cool excerpts/quote i managed to find FUCKING INTERESTING and would like to share the good stuffs to you guys mang. most of them are kinda funny.huhuh:


I was on bus 99 earlier on. Was playing PSP at the back. Then suddenly, a group of ah bengs about 6 of them came on the bus. The first line coming out from their mouth is "nbccb". They start to walk to the back to where I am sitting. I didn't care and keep on playing my PSP. Then the guy sitting in front of me, one of them I don't know if it is purposely trying to make me mad or not they throw the bus ticket back to my seat but of course it didn't hit me. Then I start smiling to myself "If you want to throw, throw properly dude..." Then after that I didn't care, I continue playing my PSP then they are going down the bus already and then this guy threw a straw which he was biting previously and obviously it is towards me but I LOL-ed! It didn't hit me. Then I stare at him for a while and he stare at me for awhile and I continue playing my PSP. I think he was pissed off and expected some action. I ROFL. I was alone by the way, and they are doing this towards me and not the other group of 3 people at the other side of the bus. Seriously, I LOLed!

years ago before I started driving I had many of these experiences. the most funniest one is this kid with a cap that was wayyy shorter and smaller than I am try to play punk with me at MRT, he bumped into me on purpose from the back, I ignored him for the first time, then when it happened again I wanted to turn back and confront him, then when I did, I looked down (on him literally) , I saw BOTH of his hands broken and on metal cast. Wahahaha...then I couldn't help but tried holding back my laughter and giving that kinda cramped face. he gave the "kua simi!" shit at me, then what's worst is, this auntie beside him start to hit his head and yell "ENOUGH LaH!" and I was real surprised at her boldness only to realise it's his mum (the similarities are there). so I got him where it hurts, I "charmed" his mom. "sorry ah auntie... just now I "accidentally" offended your son by bumping him (though otherwise), he's so badly hurt i hope you won't mind. i'm sooooo sorry." the auntie starts hitting his head again turning towards him (and each time flipping the cap lower and lower!! WAHAHA) and yelling "THIS NICE MAN ALREADY SAY SORRY LAH WHAT YOU WANT!" then the kid starts yelling "SOLI MANGKALI LA!" and since the mom wasn't looking at me I showed him the middle finger and "LOSER with CAPITAL L" sign laughing behind her back. and started walking off to enter via the next carriage.

the other last time I saw a kid in uniform getting his ass whalloped by a real ahbeng uncle (I often advise never to mess with the laojiao who's been through it all) from the back of the upper deck of the bus then kicked down the stairs and he kicked him off the bus at the next stop at suntec city HAHAH he's still yelling when the bus closed the doors and drove off "YOU COME DOWN LA! I FIGHT YOU DOWN HERE!" hahaha...

yeah true... i witness an incident a few mths back. took 65 from tampines to go home with a frd. then got tis 5-6 ah beng like disturbing a couple. the guy just smile back n ignore. the bengs even went like "wah... can giv us 'try' ur gal or not ah?" bla bla...
damn noisy... every1 in the bus all ignore.
then...
my frd suddenly stood up,walk to them and punch 1 of them. and offered the rest to fight him. all of a sudden... the bus turns to a mortuary. my frd even told the bengs to get out of the bus. they left at at ubi. the funny thing, they were like signalling my frd to come down ONLY wen the bus starts to move away. funny sak...

and yes, my frd is a laojiao... lol

bla bla bla bla.. go check out the link i highlighted upstairs for more of this kinda stuff.


sibeh onz lor... those were so inspiring, im heading home later taking the 6am mrt like this:
http://tk.files.storage.msn.com/x1pmO15miIW1Vj5O5rkV5nuhSIww0vIampHsJFcL77WbwVtTMjRMQFueZf1--EzcpG-zmufyAFku1wtdXx2w4Uwpo9ZwHORUPEjf6Xc4j2SBbPyZNE0czbN63aUkNykWjLZ59Rg0fM7Qs0
HAHAHAHA!!.. damn stylo.


so anyways the other time:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh7fYtbJqg_Ty9l1oJAUKZZGDZDUFcnIE3ycK4xxpyu0ayA-Bxw95co6nphQucaC8VgK-TwftUq5evh7qBhZ8LFWeQr4QLNQ_lPx08nwOWJ2TXjCqNdab3Azw8hjHfhfDurlkCJ/s400/DSC03253.JPG
some biker bar found at the alexander road there.. just thought that the name of the bar is cool. maybe if the shop happens to close down or something, the management and everyone can sing: no handle bar, no handle bar. (insert audience booing)

one more for jian wei's hardcore album collection:

http://deco-00.slide.com/r/1/149/dl/ab5XyjqC5j8ehJvR-zkjfVKNqKko86l9/watermark

hahaha, im in love with albums with funny names.




super cool micheal phelps GIF i found somewhere in forums.

seacrest out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the first Pic! gosh.Singaporean are getting so stress!