Saturday, July 04, 2009

omgwtfbbq



click to zoom!
wahrao, i know its loving and all, but if u look closer the boy is actually drooling on the momma's knockers.
ewww lor
hot pants
eve
used to live here with all my gold medals and title belts. i was like herculean lor, i actually constructed a condo myself because i thought i would save some dollars on foreign muscle.
me and marr



woodlands chicken ham cheese takoyaki.
afan at toni and guy
ben's place
15 min shit
advertising some of my hot buns
while i work
me and tines sucmakok
sumowrestling in zouk
me and assile.
pristine shit
geisha shit
mum got these for me and father
for the stupider sister
the slightly intelligent stupid sister
mother
my photography skillz is epic dopez or what??
before they clean 6-12 out. the fine art- work of year 1 2008.
banquet pager first time seen it. if your food ordered is done for pick up, this thing would vibrate furiously.
kenrick, karyn and pang ngee

zirca
elle






her name is suchada
if zirca happens to goes bankrupt or something, i would buy this chandelier for my mother.


she like yummy or what man?
another epic shot from me. 7 pm is the magic hour
ben's 100 not streak
hot ladies treated me well the other time in flea market. they fanned me like im some kinda prince of india and then nicely fold my shit, gives me back my change with nicer and crisp notes and then personally wrapped and left a message before my royal departure from their stall. dope or whatz?
my colleague's ORIGINAL juicy couture (couch-er) watch. asspensive

No comments: