Friday, June 02, 2006

thebbqcumcamp

3 days of camp. and finally, it ends with a bang bbq yesterday...


it was so fun... my rare appearance playing soccer.. i was so good. welll, kinda, cos im an athlete, i dun play sports!!. end of story..
got alot of shit to tell abt yesterday..man i gotta tell you... my class bonding was so great... i mean like:

my class, 5-A, we got a very strong bondage..
yea, thats right, bondage.

our togetherness are phenomenal... simply unparallel.. but i cant tell more without pics//
check back soon for more pics on yesterday..


memorable one yesterday:
while bbqing, this song came along...

Oh Mickey, what a pity, you don't understand
You take me by the heart when you take me by the hand
Oh Mickey, you're so pretty, can't you understand
It's guys like you, Mickey
Ooh what you do Mickey, do Mickey
Don't break my heart, Mickey

Oh Mickey, you're so fine
You're so fine, you blow my mind,
hey Mickey, hey hey Mickey, hey mickey.
(two damn times..)

wanna put a video of tat song, but it just happened when i went to http://www.youtube.com,
this came out:

lol, owned.

but i got the pic of the artist, Toni Basil that made that song, Hey Mickey:


cool eh?? but she looks kinda creepy to me.. wait, how old is she again?

No comments: