Wednesday, July 19, 2006

apparently ye.

im startin to learn the basics of mathematics... thanks for the algebra revision given by mr kamal elektra, im somehwat startin to produce a slight hint of progress on math.
cool fella.

then theres laser war in math class as mr kamal elektra's class is oppositely facing miss tay's class room. and boyoboy.. we had fun. not childish, cos teacher laughed also.
war ended wehn miss tay's class signed a peace treaty by closing the windows and doors, creating a barrier from our super red laser cannon from passing thru.

contrary to belief, monkshillians are somewhat fashionable.
bang. there everyone looks waaay diff from what u normally expect.. felt out of fucking place. if it wouldnt for my dual growth on the parallel two axis on the top-back of my head;( damn i wish i could look like a demon.) i would have look waylot phenomenal without that hoodie to cover my visual hair defects..
cos i went to the where i belong concert..
guess what? it sucked. more of a talk than a show performance... i rather spend the ticket money on 2 hrs of dorkfest like lan gaming... or 2 double cheeseburger from macs. damn right im cheap! my fren took home both the pens meant specially for the feedback form and the promotional singapore badge
the most memorable one was the si beh ah gua malay guy doing the ballerina...
lol.

i got a bad sex life. and bad love life... hell, to make it alot simpler, i seriously havin bad life.

currently in my o level year. exams around the corner, im being progressive - to a highway to balestier hill. i dont wanna enjoy a life of repeat-hood. nooooooooooooo....

im loooking more and more disfigured.. my face is being sieged with hard blackhead and pimples as if im getting somekind of a tri-STD attack. fullblown. syphillis, AIDS, gonnorhea, all roll up to a bacterial orb and blast straight to my face *blamb.. facial! dont wanna be a chao mor peng.. noooooooo...

im getting fatter and my two lower pecs and flanks of my pectoral muscles diminishes to a slab of liquefied trans fat. with the 2 out, means 8 - 2 = 6. and thats how much i got now... sooner or later, it will all unite to one. and would look somewhat like watermelon grows in my belly. dont wanna get the mr-syed-belly-fat. noooooo,...

oh yea. my lovelife. argh. much if a problem though i had "graduated" from the sad realm of celibacy. BUT. doesnt mean i dun require good old fashioned love. fuck. im being a tard by saying all this. dowan to die before seeing my son becomes a boxing legend. nooooooo....

im getting broke as a motherfucker. i need my job back. i miss my good last month where i can buy a new watch every two weeks. but now, im only surviving on pocket money. $5 a day. WTF man?!?!! back then, i got that amount 15 times fold a week. i need my job back..... or a diff job. wish my parents get jobs like those astronomical digit salary.. too bad my dads shop profit margin is though high but still not a calibre to fully satisfy my fucking hunger to splurge. i wanna be independent. dont wanna be a blind busker. nooooooooo...


HAN JI PENG!!!!

No comments: