Tuesday, July 04, 2006

knnccbpkmkpbnstllmhcfy

CHEEBYE!

i tell you what happened.

i drag and highlighted all the words of my WONDERFUL near-pulitzer-prize-award-winning-essay, and guess what happened?? i pressed enter... (same effect as delete)..

cb cb cb.

so im gonna summarise ALL in point form,.

  • i went to yahoo and cut paste this to the search box: I shaved off part of my eyebrow by accident, but it was shaved off going in the direction of my hairs, not against them. Should I wait until they grow out, if they do, or should I use a treatment? ..... guess what??? a near perfect result: http://forums.newbody.com/TopicMessages.aspx?Forum=Hair_Restoration&Topic=37951&Page=2
  • man but thats gay, im not into likin dudes no way..
  • my dnt artefact may look really woody woot. look but dont touch motherfucker think twice, cos my artefact literally got a clutch with a little red light.
  • need a light?
  • im broke.. my only source of cash and pocket money to school is by using my savings.. this means, at this rate, i can dream of living my life by working as a BUSKER. really. the diet now im having is home cooked food, and im starting to miss my usual GCF meal from macs... muscles is starting to drain the fuck day by day.... and my friends are out somewhere in toa payoh, working out in a gym. and im here sitting down in my room like prison with to connection with outside world...
  • my internet is FUCKING down. thanks to dads lappy toppy... miracles... so now im gonna blog the fuck out... moment like this... i used to wait a lifetime.. wasted a big portion jus now, but all went to waste... damnit.
  • ron joshua low kwang chi misses me. he loves barney. (groove coverage)*cough* ron is gay*cough* tuut tut toot toot tut tut tut...
  • i wan the angels and airwaves album... bummer, i cant get any source of cash.. if i didnt do THAT shit, prolly, ill be getting that album or get a spanking new ass watch. i wasted a portion of my life...
  • and that new teacher, mr kamal, is the most kiam-pah-looking but gentle teacher... reminds me of the m-kay teacher from South Park.. made me understand indices.(finally.lol)
  • lindsay lohan's Rumors is stuck in my damn head..
  • i need to listen to stevie nicks to wash that shit off.. why ! why! im sick of rumors started.. im sick of being followed, im tired of peoples liein sayin wat they want abt me.. why cant they back off from me, why cant they just let me live, i just wanna do it my way,... da da da da da.... man eater,,.......
  • thursday my malay oral... O levels summore.. that shit is situated in first toa payoh... so im finding a way to understand how to read the passage.. what more doing the conversation... but first the passage... haizz... its just like reading a japanese newspaper.. i can never get it.
  • germany will win. cos german cars are better than italian.
  • spain suck, and they still are... so as brazil and england. kwang kwang kwang.
  • germany will win
  • germany will win
  • germany will win
  • ron is gay
  • germany will win
  • france can win. but portugal can suck hairy monster's ballsweat.
  • germany will win

No comments: