Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Lak Zham Bak. Clap (x 6)



hahah.. so.... its late at nite again.
i got lots to talk about.. like omg. im so high. this rarely happens. like whats the possibility? im a cold cock most of the time so, i cant think any better way to unleash this elusive feeling thru bloggin.. hey, good things happens when this happens to me..
a retard baby.

so it was a super monday..had the last malay paper... no! im not gonna miss it.. i loathe mother tongue! and gosh, im feeling like a wuss right now! hahah.. gotta bear with me little punks.
and theres physics remedial, and after that:

i was SUPPOSED to watch DOA, death death i convinced myself to check tat movie out but eventually i went home and somehow fell asleep instead, with my house phone in my ears while talkin about how we gonna meet, so the whole family got pissed with me because alot of calls were diverted and cancelled as the phone in my room is not dropped. i let my fellow family members and my mens down. yeap, that includes u too christy... you will always be my man. brothahood!

WHERES MRS POH! i think she called me during that time. i need help. yea. help. i need it. i need serious help.


tomorrow, i think theres another remedial, im so gonna go.. chances like this should be best taken advantages of. and maybe im gonna try watching a movie ALONE again..
watching a movie alone is like doin urself a somewhat mental corporal mortification, but its a boost,, more like yoga. bringss the best outta you by bein removed from any links of the social life and ur peers.. so its best not to watch in bustling cinemas such as orchard/lido/cathay.. imma watch it somewhere ulu ulu or pin-drop dead silence like maybe the balestier shaw theathre...
this act seems to give me some kinda good luck drive. as you all know it, after you watch it, you would be walking back home sober, with no frens to talk to, but finding other alternatives textbooks.. solitude is key to a perfect study mindset.. did this last year before my N level, (watching a movie alone.. coach carter i think) and then i immediately banged the hell outta myself thru self-studies when i got home, only to know tat i recieved remarkable results for that particular exam. so im gonna do it again..

1 comment:

The Great said...

never mind i have doa dvd