Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Psychic spies from China tries to steal your mind's elation. Little girls from Sweden dreams of silver screen quotations.

And if you want these kind of dreams, it's Californication...

hardcore studying with Omg yesterday.. she jus graduated from NTU and NUS, whatever.... // Wow.. oh shit, my saliva (errr)..

so so so.. i met a pri sch fren of mine while studying in macs... same shit hes doin, studyin for the O's.. but the thing that was bothering me was tat, he got the Art subject.

was greatly appalled by wad he did man.. its like he "blatantly" took his art subject for like, erm. lemme think of a suitable word...nvm.. get to that later.

i need/want that as an extra subject .. the very fact that i really want it badly is because i got like orgasmic-like interest for that particular subject.. i dunno. i like art so badly. bummer that i couldnt went/get for that art subject earlier before my sec 3.(thus routed to DnT instead, which i think that particular subject has a field which at least has a certain amount ground to brandish the skilled-ed-ness of my art).. whatever happened to the freedom of choice for our students man,...

whatever happened lee hsien loong's speech and his political viewpoint towards the pursuit of our citizen's interest..i also considered to settle this singaporean style: comprain... then eventually i recieved a a super valid reason of why the f i cant get/given a choice for takin art subject?
underpopulation.. . .. .. . wow.. im like so convinced.

i wish i had art subject even for an extra subject.. even if i had to pay the fees, or start it like now. i wont mind. and heres the friend of mine:

its O' level //authentic biatch
his power prep work


sweeeet... confirm ur gonna get a grade A1 for ur art... really.

well cmon man, u can do BETTER than tat...

most prolly i may not be blogging for quite a while.. needa study study. im spending my time which specificlty meant for maths study right about now. got over my head over some stuffus.. so decided to spend my time to blog..
and since maybe i cant blog for quite some time, im gonna slam random pics haf in my pic folder.. some things that think that im the only one in the world would find them amusing:


red dragon
some gay dude.. i find this pic funny.



and some surveyyto kill time for my "next period".. :
Anyway, survey blog time. Something to kill time.

10 of your favorite things
1. iPod
2. a sharp 4B pencil
3. watch
4. my house and bike keys
5. running shoes
6. pillow
7. cable tv
8. cars parked in my xbox garage
9. still-cam
10. comics on rent

9 good songs (correction - AWESOME songs!)
1. Goldfrapp - Number 1
2. Ayumi Hamasaki - M
3. DJ Darkzone - Infinity in your Hands
4. Sufjans Stevens - The Man of Metropolis Stole Our Hearts
5. Nine Inch Nails - The Hands that Feed (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmmVmKmw-2A)
6. Tokyo Kosei Wind Orchestra - Lord of The Dance
7. Buddha Bar - Faithless
8. Satyricon - King
9. Felix Da Housecat - Sequel to Sub

8 random things about yourself
1. I speak shitty Malay. English boleh.
2. I love to run.... and swim.
3. I am currently sitting in my room with AC temp: freezing 14 degrees celsius
4. I like to save my money, and like when it reach a certain sum, i would then blow it all away on impulse purchases...
5. I bring around my Mayo Clinic Health Booklet everywhere i go.
6. Im colourblind
7. I am really not good in relaxing/slacking.
8. Mom's cooking is bad.

7 movies you love
1. Walk to Remember
2. The Banquet.. (wooooot).
3. The Fast and The Furious 1
4. Phonebooth
5. Troy
6. Hero
7. -----

6 artists/bands you like
1. Ayumi Hamasaki
2. Sufjan Stevens
3. Nine Inch Nails
4. Tenacious D
5. Kasabian
6. -----

5 things you need to do before today ends
1. Withdraw money
2. Study
3. Return books
4. Blog?
5. more study...

4 best people.
1. Her
2. Samantha
3. Ase
4. Cheyanne

3 things you cant go a day without
1. Watch. (i. just. need. something. around. my. wrist.)
2. 200 ups.
3. Macs

2 things you look for in a guy/girl
1. Versatility
2. -------

1 thing you truly adore
1. everything



erm... be right back in a while.. i gotta study..

No comments: