Tuesday, November 28, 2006

imma shine!

im too tired to think.. uggh.. camp.. it suck the living hell out of you.. oh my god. so many thing in a short span.. sammie promised me tat it kicks ass and yes, it did..
er,. i dunno what to say about today, but i woke up with a kicked ass and greeted with a phonecall from some hyperactive women which explosively goes "HEY! SEXY!! wake up wake up wake up wake up". "lets go out! wake up wake up wake up!" "wake up! i wanna watch movie! wake up!"

yah. thanks alot evonne// you actually did this after a camp that made my ass sore.
so we went out.. she wanna watch the show called material girls, and im like WTF?!
so we watched Step Up as i heard tat the show blews many my friend's asses away..
reminded me of campfire night and sexy ass.. lol.
and so insisted that we go watch tat show. so she agreed, theres a catch though: if it sucks, i gotta pay her back the movie ticket money. lol
its kinda risky. thank god. she could haf jus got easy money by saying that it sucked to get that money back..
because she said that the movie kicked ass right after it ends..
save my money.

erm, im talkin to ALOT of peoples now in msn.. haha

No comments: