Monday, December 11, 2006

Nobody can do you, do you like me? Nobody can do me, do me like you

it was a satanicly fast and hectic week.
house is made hotel, pillow is getting more and more stiffer, and computer keyboard literally and figuratively starts to collect dust.
so today i just got back from Art-ing, Gashaus-ing and Birthdayparty-ing
and Samantha, Happy Birthday!! hahaa..
i owe you a big fat uppercut.. hope you enjoy tat t-shirt.
Im the most cutest here..
-samantha
this is damn fun. everyone should try it. play it in novena square.

oh, and that song Smack That, by Akon feat. Eminem, starts to get real fannoying man. literally. like c'mon, smack what?//
ill update my past days some time soon.. got no time to update a proper one for the sentosa trip and past days.
well, she said: スミカラスミマデウラカラオモテマデドコモカシコモ, baby.
Let me taste it.

No comments: