Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Thats a nice suit...... Not!

hey everyone, hope yall had great fun during your Christmas.

i have to cut down on posting pictures in my blog already. it kinda maakes my blog looks more like a comic strip. instead of the usual insight, thoughts, rants, yaps, and teenage-angst filled expressions. which results to boring yada's. but i gotta admit, it was alot better and a whole lot more 'efficient' to view pics rather than reading some of my good ol' bullshits. :D
oh, in case ya'll didnt notice, i removed that post regarding the laughing gas. darn.
that product isnt a contraband, as misuse/abuse of such arent considered a crime. though its petty, the peeps from behind advised me not to take such measures

omg. i heard news about hell coming back to earth again:
High School Musical the Sequel.

ron would like be so looking forward for this shit.

yeah, speaking of lookin forward for shits, keep a look out for later updates of my post, which includes:
  • self-indulgent look at my list of random impulse purchases
  • the first ever japaneselumberyardhell award
  • and yes, more shits.

No comments: