Sunday, March 18, 2007

pause, donald trump. resume game.

a chop chop post

was in the midst of harvesting my hair out of my scalp and being busy with my project, which unfortunately, i gotta hand them in tomorrow, and i was freaking out. then julynn came out of effin nowhere, and asked me to try out:
www.drawahouse.com

so i guess it was a great timeout though, its not an excuse. and i did it, drawing, and completing the real estate test and i gotta say, its so frickin amazing. a smile blossomed from my face just by looking at my house.
if you cant find it, go search for it under the listings. its called the Dickhouse.

i suggest all of you to do so. cos its kinda fun. trust me, its really rewarding if you really put your mind to it.

huhuh. credits to julynn. for her house, look up for search and its called Tattinger Mansion.

No comments: