Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tut-tuts have 3 tyres

ive been MIA'ing and christy's still in singapore now and im supposed to spend time with her.
so where am i now?
hint: in a super cheap LAN shop and my cash isnt SGD.
shoppay-ng!
i'll post everything with photos soon.

but im going back to get my IC. ultimate coolness. Bummer, i just got to know my friend who knew a friend that makes fake ID for around 20 bucks in lucky plaza back home. McLovin.

and oh my god: Steal this Book
i have to give it to you man, that was some shiaaat. you know who you are. great peoples are always underground. wonders me why they'd prefer to stay that way.

long list of club events coming right up late this month. Zouk card, in my pocket. now!

i played the Need for Speed prostreet game, ZOMG and i completed it! without code input or any form of cheat. though i cant get the iconic Pagani Zonda ($700,000++ stock, imagine modification and damage repair price).
Tiffanie's neighbour is currently the only person in singapore who owns one AND that Zonda have a full carbon-fiber monocoque body. carbon fibre = a expensive light composite material, stronger than steel, lighter than aluminium). i couldnt even afford that in the game. envy.
what the fuck!? almost all the songs in this blog's playlist are 30-seconders. even my super elusive FOO JIE SHENG CHOIR SONG.
is it just me or this lan shop comp fucking me up.

UPDATE:
backkk home, believe me, look at the time.
IC here i come.
oh, and tiffanie's currently in finland right now. and her mum is hot. i just saw her just now.

No comments: