Friday, January 16, 2009

lola dherosy

omg omg omg... school is miserable.
separated class.. zomg wtf. i got 1/3 lesser peeps to stick with in between lesson. so i stamped my feet all the way to the library to blog my pissedness away, because i only blog when i have the abundance of free time. so when i appeared in the crappy com lab, alina 'coincidentally just so happen' to be at my side blogging also. oh, and when i wanna blog. its kinda like a divine intervention. if i HAVE to blog, i just have to. just like taking a shit. just that this shit needs to be shat when im free.

timetable says its 2pm, but i attended class at like 2pn and not a single soul was present. apparently, the class is at 3pm. hswtf. lor.
bummer. lolol.

o levels results are out and most of the peeps did well, some did badly.. it just so happens everytime the whole country that took the test happened to get the either extremes of the L1R5 score spectrum. either u score <12-points>27-points. and it seems to me the "okay what, not bad" scores are kinda rare. and my sister happens to be one of them.


oh, and today, theres an open house in school. nafa. (the free milo truck came!! i called all the broke/kiasu friends over, and they came over asap. lol. jkjk)

and i stumbled upon a guy who told me he scored 37 points. L1R5. huhuh.. cool stuff. anyways, it doesn't require much brains to study in nafa. any fairly intelligent human being with 5 credits for O's could sign up and be an art fag in my school. unless your talking about taking fine arts as your course because philosophy would be right up your ass..

philosphy man. art philosophy.. i cant wait to like schielle and seigmund freud skullfuck myself.. my 2D Studio Art lesson starts now. bye bitches.

No comments: