Wednesday, August 02, 2006

all i got is a pair of ice cream

everyone i know, just lettit show.

let tit... tit.
i need a profound knowledge on reading ALOUD.. cb. how the fuck am i just not good enuf...
conversationwise, im good. exceptionally. i guess... picture description, well, suck it.

i've changed... thanks to my habitual study regime. and like i needa be head of my time... my dnt is like "finned".. and now's the dnt///suck it.
why doncha do sumthin... thats always in my head when im doing something....
simple and boring days passed without any form of online interaction.. damn broadband lagshit....
i love everyone in school now.. till to a point that i wanna break your face... im delusional and my mind is a total mess to a point of mental-cum-physical-cum-sexual-cum-emotional-cum-distortion which explains the recent start of the facial mor-pengage evolved in my face.... i

oh yea... recently i seen fake-me's in my TAGBOARD... use my nick summore... ANYONE FAKERS OUT THERE WHO USES MY NAME IN THE TAGBOARD CAN SIMPLY *SUCK IT*... I KILL YOU AR.... YOUR WHOLE FAMILY ALL DIE..
think my class love the anti-drug scheme.....
HUUUUURHHHHH.... (folds the sleeves. )*snort a line of cocaine.....
can i ride a tecksi?

No comments: