Sunday, August 27, 2006

reception

louya. im at han ji peng's fat cousin house blogging. Again.
sad, i think im getting back on my financial track. but my face is somewhat worstening
dun give a shit.

Im banking on Jasmine Tye to win the SG idol.
paul dickhill and joadick gomez can try busking in ang mo kio

my heart still havent flown away..

so i went to tanglin mall and theres this wigger(hes white, so go figure) with a bandage covering his broken nose.
he looks like a dick and was using his stupid 02 XdaII and over heard him saying this:

"dude, the reception here is pretty shitty."

then, he goes like yelling back:

"I SAID, THE RECEPTION HERE IS PRETTY SHITTY DUDE!!"

lol.


thinko made me think. wow. and

candy empire in marina square is the new black.



thanks to han ji peng's fat cousin for this so-noy-so-random post

No comments: