Sunday, August 20, 2006

ooh ahhh ooh aah

new goal in life: reduce the "fuck"s when talking to frens
my life is like oo00oh then aaaaaah...

shitness. i didnt blog for quite a big while.

i dunno what to say... seriously. i wan kill myself.....
recently got my job back... and i worked, without pay... couldnt give a shit coming back to work... anyways the past few days are like mere analwiping...

my new curfew: 12am. wtf. normally its 3 or 4. guess no more MoS or Zouk.

the si bei lame jun xian birthdays yesterday....
having a heart, i bought him a bday gift. a man NEVER buys another a birthday gift okays?.
got him an underwear.. expensive one. its called SKINXWEAR ballcup g-string.
can you believe taht?

sick of having frequent trips eating lala and drinking rochor beancurd.... and omg. the han ji peng. lol.. it was unbelievably not nice.

i hate to change from who i am... but i must. my frens told me so, cos its an easier way out. so that reasons the non-funess of me.

im using edmund koh's crappy comp and im gonna show u his pics in his folder.. fucking hilarious.
from my pictures:

































































jolin after jolin.... lol... shitloads of this in his folder...
lol. do he wack off to these?

i love .......

No comments: