Tuesday, September 19, 2006

ah gal's house

whao... i forgot my recently changed intricately-puzzled password to a point where i had to go to the Forget Password section to retrieve that shit...
im so misinformed. i love ppls that have been taggin my blog recently... I LOVE YOU guys.. lol. smelly cunts.

testimonial time... and i love the feedbacks that everyone gave me...-except for that gen x kid fella who complained alot of shit for shat jus becos of some minor cut and pasting. as for testimonials that i recieved, it was great but it simply requires a liiiiittle itsy bit of "modification"... ye' know.

speaking of modification, my effin-expens0ive subaru-WRX-blue, off-roader, full-suspension, gel-wrapped seat, mountain bike recently just got stolen... fuck. real fucked up...
few months back my red haro bike got stolen... now the blue mountain bike....dread whats next.. purple bike?? contemplating of gettin a new bike.... or perhaps, SKATE SCOOTER? haah. twat




so cute and fraill.. this is christy's cute chiwawa dog... i wanna be a street china cuisine vendor..


and im like found an old pic in some hidden folder... i wen here recently... cool eh??
and my class t-shirt pic...


logo is so like made by Vera (Vu, not Wang). kickass.

No comments: