Thursday, September 14, 2006

Rollllllllllllllllllllllllllin

aah. my unkcle is back from new york. and a nifty souveneir he got back for me.. a die-cast miniature model of the city-scape of new-york.. wow man.. im like..how old is that stuff? cos i can see the world trade centre twin tower still up. tot that thing disappeared on the date of my bday.memorable. but sad cause my birthdate is COINCIDENTALLY on the same date.a gift somewhat alot more fascinating than the Class 5A (not barney) but Baby Barney....
i think the best was a BMW 7 series given also part of my beloved 5A.duh, its a 1:72 scale version.
anyho, "recently" my internet is like down, AGAIN!! and the only way that i could upload a post to my blog is by writing up my post on a damn MS notepad!

1)do my post on MS Notepad at home2)copy it to my thumbdrive(disk-use enabled iPod) 3)USB it to a comp that has internet4)cut paste all from the MS notepad to my blogger5)publish post.
so literally now, i feel stupid writing my post on MS notepad with a PC without internet connection...oh and like im gonna post it later in blogger.com on a computer with a decent internet connection..


freakin awesome.. the Design and Technology Buffet (courtesy from my school's big fella, Mr Wong. his blog, see left under links section, for 00-wongz). Buffet food was kickin' great and it really knock-me-belly-out. i jogged(ran) my routine 4.2km and it was 3 mins late from average timing... the cheese sausages and that sweet sesame chicken seems to increase my relationship with gravitational pull... drastic.



Prelims kinda like tomorrow, or something.. gotta tell ya, im like so prepared... to fail it real badly.muahahhahaha...Wait,shit. no,no shit. hell no. not gonna fail. touch wood.
oh yea, i turned off the Profanity Filter from my tagboard. so enjoy your time and haf fun throwing big F's on me....speaking of which, tell Ron to stop goin Gnarls Barkley on me.i was pissed doin that last post, and i still am, cos someone fucken hacked my blog. stfu. someone did. so i happened to put ur pic (i edited it. and i was pissed at that time also) and u cannot blame me for pointing fingers. bottomline, shut up.cant even take a miserable joke. i ensure all my shit in this blog is clean shit and most importantly, i dun fucking take things personal. - i cant stress this any fucking further...

No comments: