Wednesday, May 30, 2007

a scream from that bitch killed thousands of my dendrites.

currently listening to:
Heat It Up - Bubba Sparxxx
(this song couldnt be found full in now faggy imeem.com)

anyways err.. i got alot of things to mention but its like im having some kinda writers's block... and im currently workin on my artefact. its so gonna dig ass.

so, okay, ill just shoot random thoughts through bloggin while i let my tool friends pays attention to The Incredibles in Disney Channel:

its been awhile since i updated the blog music. THIS SONG IS HILARIOUS!!

i suggest that everyone should try Dr. Pepper diet root beer.
the drink called Anything and Whatever is plain silly, but its good marketing strategy.
Made in Singapore, yo.

im goin 7-eleven. want any drinks?

err okay, you could just get me anything or whatever but not those drinks that named Anything or Whatever..


im drinking tea regularly. daily. 'meal-ly' its becoming a staple. this is due to my moms ambition to be more "London-like". but i told her, tea makes your teeth yellow.
and womens with a thick English-accent sounds very boss-like. but i think having an accent is an asset.

and im eating more chicken luncheon meat. the kind thats sold in canned form. its nice because when its heated, the salt residue makes it taste and smell like dog/cat food.

im becoming more bossy at home now. its like as if im injured or something, and at most time, im immobile, and ill order someone at home to get me some of my job done for me.. say for example, calling someone outside my room, to adjust the air-con or light switches for me, and run an errand for me, and remove the rubbish from my room.. its like im having indonesian maids as my family members. sloth at another level.

and i was having a thought, and i was sure if i would be disabled, or wheelchair bound, i wouldnt be like those awful handicapped peoples, who tell everyone how 'abled' they are, instead, i would groan, moan or squeal for attention and help. you know... like highlight my disablility.

a 1995 Nissan Silvia K is a good car.

arcade racing is fun. maximum tune, battle gear 3. its so gonna be a fad, but wth, its fun. and i cant wait for my drivers license test on late sept.

vera is hot.

im gonna watch Hostel 2 later. its so gonna own.

ill post pics of the cool parts later.

oooh. and i got laid last weekend.
huhuh...


i missed syirr


i dont see a point of having a person by your side like say a girlfriend or boyfriend when your 17-20, because in this period of time when you have to be most selfish and wallet.

was thinking if sylvester stallone would act in a Rambo spin-off movie, Despo 2.

joveina uses that word, 'despo'. whoever uses shitty short forms like that, deserves to be a complete celibate forever or get ran over by a double decker SBS bus.. its just plain dumb.

and same goes for acronym like TTM(think too much) and LC(low class). it pained me. its like:

oh, and dont be an MRT, can?

huh!?


i became semi paralysed and my mouth foamed when i found out what that meant. (mentally really toot) .

i cant wait for time to move. cooler shit would take place later, and like im studying.. and im feeling alot smarter now that i could easily mentally manipulate a standard typical singaporean anytime.

and if time moves on, ill get a computer, and i could post a more intelligent one than this and google everything on anything im unsure with.. and i predict that by 2020, it'll bring a nostalgic
feeling whenever im feeling clueless.

oh i got the best compliment and treatment from my thai classmate, sompolpong. its like whatever i say is wise and everything i do is chic to her.

the full moon is staring at me. now.

be right back.

No comments: