Sunday, May 06, 2007

she said that joveina is huhuh..

thats me somewhere at clark quay or something. its high definition stuff. 9-megapix. click to zoom. to see my invisible radioactive pecs.
im using my uncles comp this time. i feel like a robber.and thats the only pic upload from me for quite sometime..
forgot to bring my cam. ain't that a bummer. anyways got a big ass amount of pic uploads, which includes the boxing match pics. he lost the match. wahlanneh. why?? cos he did the complete opposite of my concise theories of war. i know the art of war and war of art. and i had the war of fart just now with my uncle after an intensive session of egg roti pratas consumption. hahaha..


dammit. got alot more to say, but hopefully i could post more on the next comp.. bye bitches.

No comments: