Saturday, September 08, 2007

whine up, oh yeah.

oh, i drank too much tea(s) nowadays, and my quest to achieve the Englishmen teeth is soon to come. which is quite cool. and stuff. so its like what a week it was. and i saw borat and lil bow wow the other day. and my birthday is so like coming, and like looking forward to the biggest flop in human history. cos shit like that is like foreseen and stuff. i love to like speak like this.. im picking up the amer'can accent cos like probably tiffanie made me this way. or stuff. and i've been hanging out with amer'can peoples. i dont know. i think its so like making me sissy and stuff cos like i speak like this to my mum when i have to answer something from her. cos like i try my best to as rude as possible, and its so not. because i sound too like friendly-informal-easygoing-ish with the amer'can accent. and that fucking sucks. but im like tryin my best to like keep this up and stuff cos like although some people find it irritating and stuff, but i think its cool. so ron was being a tard that time. and i need to like take a shit right the fuck now.

No comments: