Sunday, January 06, 2008

Bueysong without reason

Currently Listening to:
Bloc Party - Helicopter

Bet'uh luck next t'ime.
My Bri'-tish accent is almost impeccable now. If yuh understund whurt I'm sa'ing.

And currently reading and learning stuff like this. Interesting, but man those guys are dumbasses. Yeah okay, you've graduated from university, philosophy. Tell you what get a class 3 driver's license, live for another 20 years, find a cab company to work in, then spread your words to everyone that gets in. I bet that at least 97% of the Singaporeans reads the second last page of daily Strait Times, yes, that one where senior writers ) discuss current affairs.
Like Janadas Anandan that old indian guy with glasses, honestly I think he's completely full of shit. One particular topic he wrote: Why do we wish Happy New Year? Come the fuck on. He reminds me of that Melvinder twat guy (indian also, bespectacled looks like that guy, but definitely talks like that guy), maybe he was like that when he was young - has difficulty getting straight to the fucking point. Its just like listening to that (another)old indian busker guy that plays christian music in the Novena Underground. Moral of the story: Who cares. Oh, thats a fallacy? Fuck you. I'm smarter than you. I'm so smart that I failed 'O' levels. I may not be academically strong, but my opinion could smite you down straight to oblivion. Me thinks experience is more important than knowledge. Because with experience, comes knowledge plus various intelligence. I think I'd rather spend an hour:

Hanging around and talking with a regional gang boss with his cousins THAN reading a chapter in maths regarding trigo.

Listening to podcast and rap music THAN listening to love musics of any genre.

Watching HBO movies THAN reading a book.

I think I'm gonna do my 'A' Levels GP here, you guys just grade.

Anyways, someone that I know told moi, that someone that she knew, told her that - Cheeky's gonna close down for good again. And Phunk Bar closed some weeks months back. I miss going to smaller clubs. Everyone's personality in there is far more interesting than anyonein school.
Oh, and SEE! i told you, i told you, read last Sunday's paper. More people are deliberately not having a handphone anymore. Its like a phenomenon. Many various reasons, predominantly, the bother. Tell your son that I set the trend.

I'll continue writing later. brb.
OH MY GOD! THEY ARE BACK.

No comments: