Friday, January 11, 2008

music is my life, cos' my life is music, the beat of the drum in your heart.



OMG peoples!


you gotta spare me a minute by listening to 5ive!


It's on the playlist. Don't mind that sad shit on first, just omg! Listen to 5ive dammit!!


I don't know about you, but i think its borderline sexy. It sticks to the head, Its sooo bad, its almost awesome..


I still remember the days when it was primary 6 when i used to shit in my pants when i get bullied alot of time, it was embarassing, and PSLE was all up in my ass. This song was a saviour, kind of a happy-maker. Boybands were sadly my friend at that time.




you. know. that. you. got. what. i. like! lol.



Oh, i can kick your ass in Scrabulous, and any racing apps in Facebook. Oh, and did i mention, bigtime? I'm kinda like a dragon thats sexy in those games. Huhuh.


I think im addicted to that site. I feel like im becoming more of that Witchburn bitch in Sydney White (you guys have to watch that show, 4-stars rating and a must-watch by my stringent standards.)
Amanda Bynes, the hot siren from Nickelodeon, acts as Snow White of present time and various other cast resembles as the fable's character, such as the poison apple given to snow white comes in the form of a computer virus of Sydney White's Apple laptop, making her fall asleep doing homework overnight. awww, i almost spoilt the whole show.
Oh, and also, im afraid that the 7 nerds (dwarves) matches the personalities of most of the dude i know.
Hilarious, odd-ball humor, best watched in a group.

I'm sick of nightlife. I hate rotating the same 6 shirts everytime i go out at night.. I wanna go shopping, but that makes me feel like a sissy. not cool. I'd love to be rich and wear different things everytime i go out at night. well, who wouldn't love that too.

Poly openhouses coming up, not sure if i still wanna go to art school, but if any courses, particularly art, that comes to my liking, i would take it though it requires loooong trip in the MRT to the poly.

No comments: