Friday, January 04, 2008

let me show you some fortune maisty

Currently listening to:
Hime

shes's hot.


What ya'll think about this new look huh? Fucking fresh no?
Its the new year, new beginnings. and i grew tired of this shitty blog. Maybe a revamp would perk my brain up. Oh, yeah it did, and maybe i should start tagging in my blog and own a handphone. I never liked tagging in my blog. It just feel kinda wrong, like writing your own hands. And handphones are a bother, not that I can't afford them (I even could buy a fucking Vertu if i want to, so stop giving me that theres always a $0 handphone), personally I think a handphone makes me uneasy. It's kind of a bigtime bother and I'd rather have a large iPod Classic in my left pocket than a phone. Oh and not to mention talking to someone else on the when someone's beside you or during an event/gathering or having a conversation and stopping midway to answer a call while the other fella is forced to wait and ponder. Disgusting. I feel deep and emo right now, so suck my dick.
Oh, and I've also given up on the blog description. I just realised after reading the former that i couldn't make any sense or meaning whatsoever.

Im experienceing tremor at home right now. Frankly, I don't care if the house collapse and the debris pulverising me straight to death. I doesn't matter anymore because I' m feeling so sad. So sad, like a sissygirl. Maybe its because I've missed the Bangkok trip for the start of the year and I feel left out. Boohoo-ness.

I bet:

Christy's gonna get drunk. or maybe undergo sexchange since shes in Bangkok

Edmund's gonna make a WelcometomyShow video over there. it would include: im substituting the malaaayyy...

The Shin-man's gonna get into a club packed with chics and thumping with loud techno/dance music and then make a overseas call to my house and it would go something like this:
" AY! SA-LAY-HIN!! I DONNO I CAN HEAR YOU AR, BUT RIGHT! I'M CLUBBING LEH. WE ARE HAVING FUN LEH! "


uuuuuhhhhhh..... man

i watched talladega nights in HBO for about 4 times this week. Well, did not watch all 4 movies entirely. but still, the show still retains its magic. . and i watched tokyo drift in HBO a couple of times also. sweet, but doesnt kick it as great as talladega.
Shake and Bake baby
oh, before i go:
http://veilside.com/veilsideusa/aero/honda/NSX.htm

oooooh, sex car of 2007.

No comments: