Thursday, March 06, 2008

Blow out my amplifier

Currently Listening to:
Janet Jackson - Feedback



Strum me like a guitar, plug in my amplifier.
When you hear some feedback keep going take it higher

Like WOW! man, that was soo sexy dont you agree? haha


Big post today. READ THEM! trust me its beneficial


i've been listening to DJ Andrew T's podcast and ZOMG, instant earwax. Fucking love it. Do support our local artistes!. and never support lousy local artiste peoples.
http://djandrewtmusic.mypodcast.com/
download everything!
(and while your at it, and check this webbie everyday for free music. smells like indie music.
http://hypem.com/)
trust me they are all really goood (except for the andrew t's dancehall and reggaethons). trust me, cos i have an impeccable taste in music.

my ipod is really irritating. irritating in a good way, its been uncharged for 3 days already and its still going strong. i guess apple really means it when it says 48-hours of battery life. they just didnt state the word: Playtime.
this thing is creepy and i think it would be a perfect companion for really really long travels.
and klondike is superfun, its basically solitaire. im gonna be king of that game.





Oh, and you guys have to watch The Beach again! i find it refreshing watching it again




Oh, and forget starbucks. its simply sex with caffeine in a can. drink this at night, instant insomnia.

oh, and behold! my first tattoo! Haro kitty!
I've been drawing on other people too many time; and i think the last time someone laid a pen/marker tip on my skin was waaay back in sec 3 by tiffanie and it was some intricate-ass smiley on the neck. thats the most recent that i could remember. massive forearm eh?? haha
another one: cut here (ballpoint pen)
back in action
cherry blossom
nautical star.

for some reason, im dig this lucky mistake.




ANYWAYS!!!






So attention people with less-than-perfect face.
ZITS?!


woman said that this mandom acne clear face wash works great. so, the i used it following night before i crashed to bed and another wash in the morning, my face felt so smooth like naked clean. and boy, this shit really worked.

it was like chao mor peng to baby skin smooth

then i went to mustafa to get it for cheap, and when i found it and checked the price, i was like: MOTHERF***!! its borderline expensive if you ask me. lets just say the cost is above 10 bucks, and i purchased it at fricking mustafa.


this is like a free ad. mandom if you read this, i deserved to be paid well.
proven result here:

no more ac-nay!!


twenty-inches strong! the project bike is near completion and it would be unveil by this weekend. so far, so great.

my group of guy friends embarked on a pussy hunting voyage last night. yea, they did inform me, but how could you guys go clubbing without me!!
i was tossing and turning on the bed, while you guys were having fun grinding many chics on ladies night last night.
initially, i wanted to go, but didnt want to. i was in a dilemma and for me, it was either:

spend time at home,
or
spend time having alot of fun and probably get new phone numbers from chics.

well, of course any self-respecting guy would choose the latter, for some reason, it was a perfect 50/50 for me, but i decided to ask my trusty ipod whether i should stay or should i go.
so i clicked on shuffle songs, and then the first song appeared, BAM!:

Eminem feat. DMX - Go to Sleep Bitch

and that itself concludes the sleepless night last night.

i feel miserable now. bye peoples.

No comments: