Thursday, March 13, 2008

Take one for the team

I enjoyed watching Syriana (DVD). If you found this show quite dry or slow- blow me. After watching that show, i developed love for faith and started hedging stocks on big profitable companies especially oil companies. Good thing they have the fantasy stock exchange app in Facebook. It lets you play in the uncharted waters of stocks without touching your bank account. its kinda like flirting with a harness. I think im kinda successful in that game. As of yesterday, my net worth topped my other 70 friends with that app with US$ 567,822,103.32.

Investing on chickens (but bird flu killed 3 this morning), oil and land is a lucrative business. Advertising is shite, though i would want to own an advertising business. The world herself is growing at a rapid rate, peoples and anyone worth their salt, wouldn't want their kids suffering woes of overpopulation.

I take it as something i could look forward to in life if my artist grand plan (self-employed custom renaissance works, start a family, oil painting in foster home after that/housedad) gives way.
Dad always say: plan your work, work your plan.
'Fail to plan, you plan to fail lor.' - primary school teachers are full of shit at times. That's like straight-up fallacy.

Anyways, my left brain's done talking shit for the day.
My happyside's turn.

I'm losing my Hot-Shit status.
hot shit = better than hot shot
Now, im just shit. not The Shit, but jus shit. I guess im jumping back to the love-seeking bandwagon.
Tool of the trade now is persistence. Well yeah, of course, i could use the bread and butter which would be teasing a girl mercilessly until she eats the hands out. But no maas, no mass. I'm gonna try it the innocent normal guy way, (perhaps is a challenge because i am not, but i love challenges, therefore, im giving it a try)though the unorthodox entry works the best.


So,what the hell do you womens want!?
Jennifer Garner: Wanna know of a secret?? (whispers) We have no idea what we want.

Anyways, speaking of which


one can have all the list of criteria of someone but somehow, the person who will be
together with you for the rest of your live may not have any of those on the
list.
-samantha gail wang.


(btw, this is another Gail Wang, Ron. dun get jumpy)

Can't find much answer, but pretty much everyone believes so:

[c=21][a=1]*((firewinx))[s]It's easy 2 cry alone, Even if my <3 hurts 4eva, I don't mind[/s]((onigiri))*Julie*[/a][/c=31] says:
I agree to a certain point.... because..to me...no one is perfect...u may have a list of things ur love one must have such as hott/preTTy, smart....etc....but most people neva realli consider how the person actually makes u feel

Jonathan. says:
it depends on TIME. Let time do the talking

その果てが持ってるのは貴方の残り。?? Your existance is just about all I can tolerate. says:
Yes, as criterias are simply what one believes that one requires and/or wants. There are situations where the criterias are minimal and having none of those would not be surprising.
Although so, it could also be wrong in situations were the list covers every possible aspect of human nature.
Fondness can be developed over time through understanding and care hence not meeting any of the requirements would mean either more time is needed or a change of taste in desire.

So, its basically TIME and change.
Love is kinda like selective scooping.
Speaking about time, I wanna watch that Leap Years movie ASAP. Doesnt matter how shitty the newspaper review is, but im sure as shit that im gonna watch this show before weekend.
and matter of fact, im out of time, and bored so yea, check back soon for another lengthy post or shit.

No comments: