Wednesday, January 11, 2006

fuck yeah... score!!! i scored yesterday... in my dream... nah... just finished my english homework and it really gives u a great feeling of accomplishment.a great rewarding feeling and like a somewhat redemption . i dont fuckin know. its been like that since i started school when i was 5. its almost a conspiracy. but who care.. after that i went down and buy more gummy bear and potay-to chip. yeap with the french dips . and fuck... the hot cashier wasnt there.. oh yea... forgot to tell ya what happened today... its hari raya haji... its like a day where the riched give food to the needy.some families of the islamic community enjoys them while some doesnt.. some families donates to the needy while some recieve them. my family just sitting on the side-line. the way they donate is by giving lamb meat to the needy for food. know more by surfing the net which you fucking are right now. so i slept late yesterday and i woke up at 3pm. yea.. 3 pm odd(yeah.im copying the odd phrase from someone)... so i woke up. and grab a controller and play the xbox. a good waking up routine indeed. then i bathed and wore the traditional costume... i took pics of myself wearing it with my family... too aloof to show it. too gay. also this year the family dress colour code is pink.. so its feels so hyper-metrosexual. so me, the bimbo and my sister go to my grandma house first since like my mum and dad went there already.... we took a damn cab... and like the taxi driver listened to Abba and like turned it up oh-so fucking loud. and when we were at my grandma house, a person messaged me. unknown number. and claimed that he/she is my girlfriend.... and im like who the fuck is this. and later found out its a she. the way she modelled her smses was so sexy so i gotta give credit to her. (i spit in the face, of people who dont want to be sexy). going to meet her someday. never known her name.. her number is 9189626(beep). last number deleted due to privacy purposes... those who are willing to try using all number combinations, i say, go ahead. oh yea... then there is my hot cousin at my grandma house. and then like when shes going home, i treated her to a gummy candy. shes hot... but who cares already. so back to my grandma house, i slept on my grandma's bed(without her on it) and woke up. and listened to my iPod cos its so so boring over there... just food in the table.. and relatives chit-chatting in malay. i dont really like conversating in malay. its too "simple". so after that, i went to my grandpa house which is my fathers side. the rich side. there... people talk real loud same thing as their outfit. hearing boisterous laugh is a mere nothing. everything real big. and thats why they are cool. and so as my dad. and so as me. like daddy like kid. and my uncle com there is super state-of-the-fucking-art. it requires water cooling system to cool the processor. and also the big ass sound system. and sound proofing looks gay cool. as a result making the room looks like a NASA fuck lab. and yea. then we got some of the extra meat from the mosque nearby.(this shows Singapore is becoming too prosperous). so like there is like a chef. yeap. a chef.(rich, remember?) to prepare tha lamb meat... and like we ate sirloin. and like went home. then i did the shit journal homework. what did you do for the first few week in school. erm lemme guess, i fucked around?jacked and jerked off? does that count? lame...so bye

No comments: