Sunday, January 08, 2006



my total bimbo sister(yea thats her with the tryin-to-be-american-but-cannot-make-it friends back from a neoprinting spree in heeren) told me a fuckin joke. yesterday her class mate which is in St Margaret Girls School(i dunno wtf her name is). Forgot to wear her bra on a CCA lesson. And she then asked the CCA teacher to lend her a bra. Then the teacher...... Gave her a jacket.... im like:OMG!!
Haha.now and im like messing around with christy in the net and told her im emo (which im not) and shit then she feel so guilty tat she go offline. rofl. wait a call.!!. and OMG its christy:

christy:hey tell me wad happened
me:i feel so emo.
christy:why?? what happened?
me:i just shit all over my pants
christy:why?
me:i feel so fat
christy:huh?
me:i wanna force vomit all over myself... help me.
christy: wat did the karamjit(my PE teacher.absolutely nothing to do with anything) said to you?
me:nothing.la
me:tell me wad should i do?
christy:i dunno.. tell me wad happen? quick tell me maybe i can help you
me:i feel so emo
christy:why?
(then shit. i laughed)
christy:yea RIGHT!!!
OMG.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FUCK U FUCK U GO FUCK YOURSELF FUCK OFF ASSHOLE FUCK U STILL DARE POST IT FUCK U ASSHOLE U BLOODY WHOLEMO ASSSSS GO SHIT IN YOUR OWN PANTS DUN VOMIT JUST SHIT SHIT IN YOUR FUCKING PANTS ASS FUCK OFF