Monday, January 30, 2006

Man of metropolis stole our hearts. seriously
i went to tha beach just now.... with my family and relatives.... it was fun. nothing much.
i got my nike sandals stuck in the sand and it reminded me of the website:www.carstuckgirls.com. i dunno why people like to see this shit
so i was like hooked into podcastings... and like i can watch the movie The Arisotocrat on my ipod! oh my god!
and yea... i was doing my dnt... and the theme for this year:

Learning Aids . now now... i know your thinking about learning aids as in AIDS. no... we are not talking about the crabs, or the disease which twenty-sumthing % of humans population has contracted... its about aid for learning. like something that makes u learn easier...
heres an example, just another sample.....

the theme is super tough..... Fuck.... i wished it would be Transportation. but they already had it last year....if i got that theme,,damn, i guaran-damn-tee u, i would score a big fat A 1.. why didnt i passed my PSLE to express and did that shit last year ?or got outta my mum 1 year earlier if i knew im gonna do a Transportation theme on sec 5.
so 3-4 days ago, Mrs Madj - my dnt tuition teacher, was teaching me.(look, shes asleep,bad teacher) she helped me alot... and she told me to say this in my blog. and whilst getting inspiration for my analysis of my uber-hard theme. and i was fiddling with her pink Motorola RazR... and it was seriously gave me inspirations... i think. she calls it annoying, i call it art. heres the fotos.



its art.
wanna watch tv. so more shits tomorrow.

No comments: