Thursday, January 12, 2006

oh my god. came to school late. like real late. Fuck! i came to school real late. so decided to take my damn time to walk to school. so i was like fuck man, yesterday was a big fuck party, so your gonna blame this dude for being late? no one blames nothing about aftermath. so take my shit or eat it. anyways he frankly and honestly the main reason for being late is that after i did the blog yesterday, i watched the once-a-month wrestling pay-per-view. Yeah! WWE Armageddon bitches!! Late at the fuckin night.Dead between 1am to 3-4am. Wrestling wrestling wrestling! Bet ya momma wont let u watch tv that late. That goes to all you wussy wrestlingcard-playing kids. You guys needa get a better hobby. But nevermind, cardplaying is cool. I always believed that geeks would be a real man one day.
So back to my latecoming part. I was like taking my own sweet ass time to school. Anyways, its my second time late already and I was like went to the Shell gas station to buy some gummy dinosaur pack which is kinda ex but nevermind. Then, the unthinkable happened, i saw someone behind me. And its a student! I watched her arrival with utter dismay. And it turns out to be - Bee Ting... I didnt know any fuckin one could be any later than me. Its just like someone beating your high-score in Snake2 or Super Mario. Shit. So waited for her and was like talking to her with masked smile but within me was sheer grief and pain deep in the heart(omg, im gonna pass out) while walking the extra 2oom to school.
Then entered the class while munching the gummy dinosaur. And im like yo, wtf?? its english for first two period. So was like the lessons all about presentation. Just show pictures of your holiday. Boring. Boring. Boring. CME was fucked cause of Gayboy Ron. Yeah. RONS HOUSE!!!. then school school school. oh yea. like when i was like eating the remains of like the gummy dinosaur, the others was like (*inaudible* gimme gimme... ...gimme some.. gimme...) then i gave the whole bag to like one of them and like the rest was like swarming around the bag. Its like you know the part in Matrix Reloaded where Neo was like attacked by alot of Agent Smith? Yea. something like that. Poor little gummy bag. Oh yea. Hot chick got the second last piece, and i got the last. Oh yea... So was like Oh yea :)... then after school was like i went home and megabath my ass then straight to sleep. then my o my. I woke up and watched wrestling again. This time WWE Raw 2006. Boring now. And waited here and like waiting for the Relient K download from Linette Chen. Result=Crappy Post cos the Relient K was sick nice!! thanks...

No comments: