Monday, February 27, 2006

geylang serai demolished!!! habis!!!!!!





taken on hari raya eve. most prolly wont see this place anymore.. theres me in my dad shop. fucked up hair, specially enlisted to work there on that special day .. hair was seriously fucked up.

whatever.... i got paid mad cash after that day... memoirs of geylang


so yesterday's wierd news:

1) saw a guy wearing LCUK t-shirt(lol)

2) one ah pek got an eminem mp3 ringtone that goes "you can suck my dick if you dont like my shit"... and i was like is this guy for real?


3) speed riding on the back of my dads motorbike and ate a KFC Bandito!

4) saw the hot cashier chic... shes always wearing adidas.. and i am a nike man!

5) this new girlfriend is so cute, i messaged her till i cracked my hp touch padside

6) i quit my job.

7) my damn aunt forced my mum to get a math tutor till they really quarrel

No comments: