Sunday, February 19, 2006

ooooh yea.... today, i did

A
B
S
O
L
U
T
E
L
Y

N
O
T
H
I
N
G
!
!
!
!
okay okay... i was invited to come over to my neighbours house and have a dinner but he say to bring da food...... then my neighbour's family of 3 took me and my family to some turkey restuarant somewhere near sultan rd ther... with his huge ass 7 seater car.... my family's 4 (without brathead) and hes family's 3, do the math. then was like eat the turkish dinner... kinda cool... so i was like wearing formal, and was like messing with waiters/waitresses there.

i asked for:

my i have more serviet? can u please refill my drinks, thanks? can you lead me to the toilet? the sauce is chilli, can i have a change for tomato?

sadly, their reply is:

sure, okay, no problem, my pleasure, may i?

what i wanted them to say:

whatever, no way, fuck-off, go fuck youself!, eat shit

too bad for me... then they alll wanna go home cos got some soccer match which i dun really freaking care... so went back to home, everyones at neighbours house waiting for soccer match... so freaking wasting my damn life man, my mind was thinking like MTV's Rich Girls:

WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH MY LIFE?!?!?!??!

and i was like went home, called the royal ass for helping me out for the class tee shirt design thing, she commented my blog today, 17/2/06:

heres her blog where she wipe her royal ass daily

whatever! so after that, went to take my file and met her, bla bla bla, then my hp rings. it says: Home. so i picked up, and my dad sounded like he got freaked the fuck out cos i disappeared plus i made a mistake of not locking the door after i left home(luckily nothing happened) and then he to GET MY ASS BACK HOME cos after that, he said that i went out town at this kinda time cos nowadays, the police are like on guard for people aged 19 and below going out cos of security concern shit i dunno i just think its bullshit. i was on a near-secluded macs i boon keng. not town!then i was about to comment on what dad wanna say, then that overgrown mat dropped the phone. wth. ass. so i procrastinate, played with the pink razr's super camera, ate burger, ordered large coke, drank it, slooooowly, shared my gummie bears, drew the hottest chic in the world and it was goood!!

i went home walking instead of taking the other option of bus, taxi or calling my dad back....
fuck... so i gtg.. bye

No comments: