Friday, February 17, 2006




kaninabuey chao cheebye..... i got a story!
was back from "EH COME ON LE !!! PLAY LAN EH??!!! and the draft sketch for the class t-shirt, i gotta say, i felt superr suck. it like welcome to the suck, but this time, i think i didnt do good.... so its like crunch time tml.... and so, whatever:

i was in the bus home, one old indian guy with tattoo and his miniscule damn body reeks of alcohol find problem with me , i was standing kinda like 1 m away from him. as the bus got no available seat and was packed the fuck out... i got no prob with him any how or whatsoever... and he kept staring at me. and in my mind was like making a sudden inner comment..:

sick fucktard, i know-i know u never seen a hot dude that makes u horny which makes and tempts u into morphing urself to a homosensual manhole ass boning rampage, before, u overgrown little fuck-o!!......

that guy was staring at me... in constant motion... i look left, that guy looks at me, i look at the window, that sick faggot looks at me, i scroll my ipod wheel, he fucking stares at me as he was holding the damn balance bar.. fucking cheebye i never dared to look back at him or worst, stare... he got like sum kinda eye of the tiger, and speaking of which, he looks like tiger-fucking-ram but old and wrinkled skin-inked out....
so then it was a mental stand-off... it my ignorance, and his eyes... something like armwrestling, im losing to my curiosity while he got to stand staring at me.... i gotta fight to ignore his pestering glare of the mama-man.... i can fucking see him staring at me thru ...
i cant stand it any second, i feel like looking at his fucking face and see what hes up to and motherfucker! i would wanna get down to my gangsta mode....
so then, in the midst of the tense battle, out of the fucking sudden, the bus braked so hard and the bus brake pads are fucking screeching, and then that haggard overgrown faggot was all over me literally and he fell the fuck down.. i was like screaming the top of my fucking lungs:
What the fuck??? Get the fuck offa my sexy hunky solid bod man!!! Yuck man. DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHO I AM??? I AM SEXY-FUCKING-DRAGON..
thou shalt not touche sexydraco periodus!
apparently, its true and i wasnt wasnt exaggerating, but obviously i made the last part up... but love to see that happen.

and was like in a flat-like spider position on the deck, in front my view, then it was like a miraculous revenge. my turn to stare at this guy.... i was like a Master staring down at the guy from top plus my fierce stare armed with the thick and sharp curve from genuine malayman eyebrow combo - with such striking glare which the looks simply itself says: i am ur fucking master! bow down. NOW!!

he feebly get his ass up, brushed past my sexy shoulders while showing his temper to cover his "maluness" just now and goes down the aisle to approached the bus driver... he got pissed and dropped the next stop.....

this proves, the malaymans eyebrow is a force to be fucking reckon with. it strikes with freaking shock to enemies and terrorizing the minds of its vicinity... its in the genes man!! there is a saying i found somewhere and it goes like this:

a pen is mightier than the sword, but, not to the sharp malaymens eyebrows....

only works on eyebrows of malays....
heres an example from a good example: brunei's sultan have one too, so do any malaymen... including me!

and

speaking of malayness,
lasttime i went to Ohmagaard's house,

it was simply, OMG..
look at the above pic, people, meet= miss oh ma gard.
by the loooks of her, it defines cuteness and absolute petite
thats when the anything from Singapore Idol, Taufik Batisah comes in, in mere seconds, u can hear her say: Ohmagaaard!!!
so in her house, i find every thing is REAL big... as in they all are
miss royal ass got a big voice, with or without Taufik
her older sister marni got a big cute mushroom haircut,
her sister's older sister, mazlinda(i think) is a total opposite of marni herself.
her bro is reaal big, as in everything. cmon, Singapore's very own goalkeeper, nuff said.
her mum is reaal tall
if u think her mum is tall, wait till u see the daddy.
tv is big,
everything really must be related: big.

and heres the example, just another sample of how B-I-G big our very own young lion's goalkeeper's bicepsize,.





damn. wonders of being a malaymen...
wooh... so tiring... and bored the phuckout...
nites.

No comments: