Friday, February 03, 2006

Lean Back motherfucker!....

Today was great. im gonna tell u the aftermath of telling other peoples that u shaved your pits. i came to school, and my classmates were bored outside the social studies class, everything was boring... so i wanted to bring up something cool. i went to Mr. Inuyashit and it all started like this:

"Yo man, check it out, shaved pits.."

From then on, everyone was like got interested and it went out of control, everyones forcefully raising my arms to check out my naked and it was absolutely, wtf. really. check...

Sam Lame: wtf? u shaved?? stupid!!
Gen X punk: wtf? u shave ar? ur not natural
Tiffanie: wtf? u shaved? yuck!
Christy: wtf? u shaved? your not a man, man..
PK: wtf??? u shaved? you actually shaved??
Tiger Ram: wtf? u shaved? it will grow back 7 times hairier
Mr Inuyashit: wtf? u shaved?? what a sissy girl
Ron:Uhh..huuhhuh...uhhh... gay...uh...huhuhuh...uhhh
Aaron: wtf? u shaved? wtf?
Elissa: wtf? u shaved? omg? you actually shaved. wait, let me see that shit again!

and the list goes on... all starting with wtf? u shaved?
then after that the topic gets very hot and guys was showing off who got got a bushier hair streak from the belly button down. then surveyed, who shaved their dick hair, and everyone doesnt own up... everyone was like NoOOooooooo..... ram said, " i rather shave my eyebrow than shaving off my cock hair" then after that, we talk abt leg hair. "jonathan, ur leg hair is so short! even that victoria more man than you"
this hair thing bugs me.. i cant have my afternoon nap with a clear state of mind. their comments are too powerful;... and it was like frodo... thats off my chest.

it all started this pic. and heres the close up from the last post:


yeah! mines ALOT more cleaner than hers..

oh yea... just now, the class was called out to peoples to do cip. then everyone got picked. because the job is the by far, the coolest one yet: accompany the old folks to watch a local movie. I Not Stupid Too
free movie, BUT the main purpose is to narrate and help the folks understand better by conversating with them. almost everyone got it because they can speak chinese in the mandarin movie... i didnt get picked and i was like FUCK!!! and the rest was like laughing their ass off cos i cant get a once in a green moon chance for geting a "school paid" blockbuster movie.. and was woohoo... then school was over, Mrs Han came to me and was like offered me a ticket to the show... nothing to do with cip.. but wif a special price, $6.
i got freaked the fuck out and quickly took the offer. even ron got tempted and took it.
talking about bang for the buck, the six bucks covers 2 movies:
I Not Stupid 2(too)
and
The Eternal Verbal Damnation My Fellow Classmates Are Goin To Have With The Old Folks And Im Gonna Laugh The Fuck Out From Both Movies

plus, the show is gonna be emo sad(imagine crying in front of an old folk, or worst, them crying on you while enjoying the show), i dont needa wear school U, carry my bag around, briefings, share my drinks or popcorn with the old folks and take a damn econ bus with them...

whoo... oh yea.. i needa replace my Crappa already...
just blessed myself and did Air Rifle.

1 comment:

Pikkel Weezel said...

That picture is fucking gross.