Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Question


Then i was like: wooooooooooo- gasp -oooooo hoooOOooooo!! yay... she accepted it man...
Christy earlier told me to get a damn partner already becos of the fine-dining thing is like by couples. So she told me to get a partner ASAP!!
It was in the "Cool Peeps Table" (an exclusive table in the canteen where only prospective ahead of timers, the whos-who and genuine certified cool peeps sits, a privilege if u get ur ass on that bench for only a few secs.) where all this takes place,everyone was like there and was like hey who u rolling with??? Are you sure? and discussion on the table was never in this degree of heat before....
Okay, Sexydragon, you need to get your ass there, to that table and ask her out.
Faster, before shes taken...
Whoah... that word, 'taken' really scares the fuckkoutta me...
so i walked my ass to the table where the cutest chic ever was sitting with Vanessa only with her bottle of green tea and her red Coach wallet... plus, a cute smile...
i went there, everyone from the cool table follows to check out the whole scene. With great eagerness to hear the announcement... the outcome...
Will She Reject Sexydragon(haha)?? Or not?? Stay Tuned to Find Out!

Commercial:

Sunday Movie Block Buster....


Directed by a critically acclaimed Grammy Nominee,
The Sequel You Have Been Waiting For....
Based On The Book That Hasnt Been Written
By The Author That Hasnt Been Born..


The Spectral Faceless Dude and The Chic With Tutu Skirt.


Specially Brought To You By:



OH MA GAARD!!


Taufik!! Taufik!!
I dream!!! Put your back against the wall!! Mrs Jones!!
OH MA GAARD

Switches to MTV:




Back to the show:
i walked my ass there, and i get a stage-fright feeling. I wanna back out already. I hardly talked to her literally but the only way i communicate to her is either by call or sms or signs.... Its like utter awkwardness... Just like breaking my hymen or something even though i dont have one.... Such rarity we seen talking to each other. Its just that are we that too shy or nervous?? If i can calculate all the time we talked
to each other real time for 5 years, i must say we only talked for only 10minutes odd. Yes, that "frequent". I almost walked off until JONATHAN TEO CHOON EN(haha. here publicity) gave me a reverse psychological: Aww dude, you dont have to if u dont wanna.... so i was feeling like :
Cut the crap, anything goes, unbearable thoughts looms me : if someone else takes her later. WONT LET THAT HAPPEN... so, asked her out.

Hey err... i was thinking of er.. would you be my partner for the fine dining???


then she just gasped with her mouth filled with cold Pokka green tea.


everyone was looking forward for the damn answer...


She swallowed her green tea...


I stared her lips..


My ear was near ultrasound strength dying to hear what she wanna say...
So she said:




"Okay lor, anything you want... hehe..."


Ka-ching~ score - whatever-

The End!


Waaaah lan neh... Lai Dat only???
Waste my time!!(checks her original Blinged-out Marc Ecko watch)
I Wanna Swee Jiao Liao!!

No comments: