Saturday, May 20, 2006

holla at me baby

Weeee-ooouh.
finally, a tagboard. something that my past pissed off readers have been waiting since the first "erection" of my blog, has finally fulfilled.
a little cbox tagboard for me to recieve flying shoes or tomatoes.
there u go, type anything you like on the left side of this window.

blah.. what a week.. exam results are unveiled, and i got gay marks plus remarks from the teachers/moderators that marks the paper.

heres my collections of remarks:

"please do not doodle and draw on the exam papers. don' t do this anymore ya? :) "
-Physics paper.

"hancai!"
-Mother Tongue, Malay paper (translation: terrible!)

"thats not cool! 22/100"
-Maths paper

"well done. this shows at least you are thinking"
- Social Studies paper

"Do not waste fullscap papers, answer a section not questions per fullscap paper"
- Geography paper

"You seem to brag alot more instead of encouraging the audience"
- English, prize-giving speech.

"Unessessary appraisals aren't required. Elaborates too much. Giggles annoyingly throughout the session"
- Oral English Exam

Cool eh? but among the many bad remarks that i recieved from papers to papers. one was paper that only made me happy.

"Interesting Tale. Well crafted"
- English Composition

well obviously, thats the only paper that i ace on. thanks to my impeccable flair to unevitably tell shit after shit. in fact, this is my blog, i can simply unleash my skills here in this post, and tell you pages and pages about hows my day, and whats my POV and an incident that made me remind about this day and bla, bla, bla. but fortunately today, im gonna spare you all from that,.

today, i took a leave from work, because my dad told me to improve on my mother tongue language. cos the grades are embarassing enough to make my filipino neighbour maid laugh..

dammnit!

oh yea, i got a new professional job. i custom draw a person's tattoo plus gets a healthy sum from it. the only thing i should do is to draw an image as specific as what the soon-gonna-be-tattooed guy has in his mind and convert it on paper, so that he can submit it to the tattoo junkie to print it over to his skin. just draw. good enough. i get money.

currently listening to:
angels and airwaves - the adventure

No comments: