Friday, May 05, 2006

short reprise to mary todd who went insane but for a few good reasons



today,
i talked to a sad banana.... cannot take it already.. nothing much to say abt the matter..
its what u call a simple gone case hopeful.

after school, went to inuyaya house and i beaten the black guy in need for speed most wanted...
got his fucking pink-slip so im currently driving his red and blue mitsubishi evo 8, which pretty much reminds me of my nike speed running shoe...

speaking of cars:


2005 mitsuoka orici
i just found my dream car... no one should copy my dream.. certainly the best looking around.. no fuckking pun intended... its so nice.. classic and cute.
ferrari's and lamborghini's are getting to passe/
simply, the mitsuoka orici just stole my hearts simply looking at it..
to know more abt the car, click here




sleepiest party ever.. my gosh. i need a way earn more money... dun care abt exams... tml im gonna work!

No comments: