Sunday, May 14, 2006

inlove. with you (: ... = what the fuck man..

whoa.. long time since i last post...

world cup is around the corner, and every real mens are goin woo hoo about it... its a guy thing.. and its about the time when gals couldnt give a shit.... so what., watched premier league, and i passed by a car park with my bike and this particular hyundai matrix caught my eye.... it just happened to be a manchester united superfan's car.. welll, maybe too fanatic cos
first, the car is red
second, there is boggleheads of all manchester united players on the dash,
third, there is car is full blown with MAN U stickers..
i saw this bumper sticker that made me roll on the fucking floor laughing...
the bumper sticker says:

IF YOUR NOT A MANC, YOUR A WANK


yep.. exactly like tat. it rhymes too... fucking brilliant. so if ur not down with manchester united, u can go wanking..

whatever..

momma day today... nothing special.. except that i worked when the next day is like im having chem paper and mother tongue..

chem, i think i can handle it, but mother tongue, haiz... lets just say, lee hsien loong can own me in that paper if he were to take the same paper.... he can speak malay waaaaay fucking better than me.
speaking about that, lets talk about what happened on thursday...

oral. i apparently did badly and cant converse in malay nothing much more than simple malay, then seoul garden after that. then after that, played a machine in bugis, which i am a milisecond away from either an ipod nano, psp or n70 phone... then to lose the fats: me, inuyaya, cheap guy and rick gomez's cousin went to a cycling tour. halfway touring, a fucker did a hit and run on me.. motherfucker!! i got a damn wound.. on my fucken legs.. then happened to saw emo ain..

jeopard the cat.
friday, vesak day.. more like V. SUCK DAY.. no religious offence but thats how im gonna describe my day... the freaking pain of the damn wound is lingering still.. and summore i work, plus, after work, i started to grow acne on my back... and im like: ARGHH!!! had ramlee burger! and its super fattening.,. but enjoyed it.. so it wasnt such a V.SUCK night... cos i blessed myself plus, i knew a new word: ablution. and which is what i did flipside at nite: went to PARRRRTTYY....... wont tell anything more about how it went..


fucket, the rocket.
saturday, worked, after work, i went to carrefour and buy the T3 body acne bactericidal body wash... feel so embarrassing purchasing it...

ever had the embarassing feeling when u buy something taboo such as condoms, kotex, shaving cream or vagisil or shit like that, and when u go to the cashier, ever wondered what the cashier was thinking about? u would be hoping that the cashier woulding give a fuck and what the fuck goes through the cashier's mind...

i was thinking of how many kids i get. so i just happened to observe my grandpa, he is totally like me. tlaks like me, walks like me, run like me( hes a 2nd for inter-school championship x-country 194-something... ), eats like me..
then i was like thinking, if i were to be like him in future, and what my wife would look like?? so i wanna noe what my late granma late


oh about my title, speechless
someone told me about this one:
gomenasai = chaosimisai
oh yea.. this blog is totally written by ong zhong liang..
damn lame.
if u think this part refers to you, got one thing to say: grow up. seriously. lifes not a drama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur post title seems so familiar