Tuesday, February 13, 2007

have sex with no liabilitay, from now to infinitay, grown womens be lovin' mey, girls got nothin' to lose but their virginitay!

alright stop, hammer time.

self explanatory.

when a fat guy sits.
meet shirley. underestimation? well, she sounds tad cuter than her buay song looks. her passively sounds kinda like literal tweety, with absolutely no sign of over-exertion/exaggeration which many girls nowadays seems to own. but she was the real deal. kinda like: i shouwnd sho cute mehx?
and another time, she was like: if eu aull get angwie, what weull eu all do urhs?
evonne said: i will go to a beach, and scream the fuck out of myself
i said: i will go running.
then she was like: if its mie, hors, i weull tayke a penknife and cut-cut-cut-cut myseulf.
and me and evonne were like: O.O



canon in D major.
(yay!)

(more pics update coming up)
oh, and todayse valentines
chocolates. nationwide facial breakouts for every teens is gonna be common. tomorrow.

and im so gonna blog like tiffanie.

"my ________ gave me alot of stuffs, which includes modifying my ipod and gets me a new set of earpiece. and she like really modify. as in ZHNG my ipod. hard disk and all and yeah, ya'll can suck my dick
oh, and im so not 'gadget-ed' "

punk.



http://www.mathematische-basteleien.de/oricube.htm

No comments: