Monday, February 26, 2007

i get more ass than the toilet seats

Pissage..
GOsh! i hate my blog, and i hate you blogger.com
the 3534 paragraphs of mental diamonds of mine poured in my lenghty essay wasnt posted.
partly, of is all of you guys fault also! i've been getting 40-50 plus visitor each day. (52 on 23rd feb. *secret blogger counter) i shit you not. and no fucking one leaves a tag. c'mon peoples, i need the ego boost. cos it kinda.. arousing. ugh.
oh yea, i played Brain Age in my cousin's nintendo DS. i suggest u guys play them too. its a game with puzzles and mensa type of shit and when game's over, game would give your brain age.
and my brain age : 14 years old. >!?!?! its embarassing more embarassing than recieving a facial cumshot from a sweaty fat guy. yeah, now you know how matured my brain is. 14 years old. pre-pubescent.
my primary school cousin is like 18 years old. cuh-mon! he doesnt even know how to spell 'technology'.
pissage.

No comments: